** Please attend one of our upcoming program information sessions to learn about the application process, program expectations, and to answer any questions you have!**
-January 17th, 2018 3:00-4:30pm Yamhill Valley Campus Bldg 2 room 125
Chemeketa's Medical Assisting Program prepares you for a wide range of duties in medical offices and other healthcare settings through hands-on laboratory, classroom and online learning as well as placement in clinics working directly with patients and healthcare professionals.
- 41 Credit and financial aid eligible limited enrollment certificate program
- 3 term training program (9 months) offered twice- cohorts begin fall and spring terms each year.
- Offered only at the Yamhill Valley Campus in McMinnville, OR.
- Visit the Requirements and Application page for the scoring guide and to download the current application
Admission Requirements: Students must meet these minimums to apply to the program
- Completion with a grade "C" or better of RD 80/85 or RD 090; or placement into RD 115 or higher on Chemeketa Placement test OR proof of an Associate's degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution will fulfill this requirement.
- Completion with a grade "C" or better of HM 120, MTH 060 (or higher), PSY 104, and WR 090 (or higher)
- Copy of High school diploma, GED, or high school transcripts showing completion
- Must be elegible to work in the United States
- Must be 18 by the time the program starts
Total Cost of Program
Click HERE to download the total cost analysis worksheet