Student Accessibility Services
If you are a student experiencing a barrier due to a disability, contact Student Accessibility Services (SAS) at your earliest convenience. SAS welcomes the opportunity to work with you in your journey toward your educational goals at Chemeketa.
Click here to submit a Communication Access Request (ASL Interpreter, CART, Typewell, etc.)
- Adaptive equipment for classrooms
- Alternative format class materials
- Note taking services
- Testing accommodations
- Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing services
Student Accessibility Services coordinates Chemeketa’s efforts to comply with the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act as amended in 2008 (ADAAA).
If You are New to Student Accessibility Services
apply for services
If You have already been Approved for Services
Log in to the AIM Database to:
- Request your accommodations each term
- Schedule an exam
- Brooks Center Elevator Locations
- Salem Campus Elevator Locations
- Yamhill Valley Campus Elevator Locations
Yamhill Valley Campus Services
You can call the Yamhill Valley office at 503.472.9482 and ask for an appointment with Accessibility Services staff.